OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
GIB Capital offers clients a comprehensive range of debt advisory and financing solutions. A team of seasoned professionals support clients by addressing their debt related issues and requirements, including raising fresh debt for development of projects, restructuring existing loans, and structuring acquisition financing.
Clients include regional public and private companies, private equity firms, financial institutions and governments. Based on clients’ specific debt requirements, GIB Capital will assist in the development of an appropriate debt strategy to achieve optimal financing solutions by keeping in perspective clients’ key funding objectives. Support services include:
- Grassroots Projects: Raising limited recourse financing for specific projects without sponsors’ support.
- Balance Sheet Restructuring: Strengthen the balance sheet to support future growth, address Assets / Liabilities mismatch and restructure financial liabilities to match expected cash flows.
- Acquisition Financing: Provide support in the merger &acquisition process to achieve the most effective financing structure.
- Raising Debt Finance: Raising debt finance in accordance to clients’ specific requirements.
Our Value Added Services
GIB Capital ensures that every client engagement is executed according to their specific requirements. Debt Advisory services cover:
Comprehensive due diligence
- Reviewing feasibility studies, technology, marketing, EPC and operations arrangements.
- Analysing seller documentation in acquisitions or privatisation transactions.
- Understanding key success factors and providing recommendations on project implementation strategy and capital expenditure.
- Undertaking exhaustive financial due diligence and modeling.
Development of Financing Structure
- Recommending optimal corporate structure for financing.
- Risk allocation and mitigation.
- Assisting in negotiation of agreements in coordination with various consultants.
- Supporting in discussions with seller and advising on financing implications.
- Developing financial models and assessing alternative financing sources and instruments.
Securing Debt Commitments
- Agreeing with clients’ on the debt raising strategy.
- Preparing a detailed information package including financing terms and conditions.
- Analyzing bids received from lenders and assisting in the selection of mandated lead arrangers/underwriters.